The design of our front door does not allow us to have a regular screen door. After 10 years of battling the flies and mosquitos, we can now have the door open to catch the breeze ……. thank you for the very quick shipping. We installed it the same day we received the delivery, very easy to install.
Super Easy To Install, High Quality Magnetic Fly Screen Door
The Premier Magnetic Door Screen
FREE FAST SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $50+ or more (Save $22)
3 DAY OCTOBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
DIY Magnetic Screen Door Features
- Easy ‘no hands’ walk through open and automatic close
- Durable and super sturdy mesh keeps all insects and bugs out
- Super strong magnets fully sewn into the screen door – no gaps.
- No tools required for installation.
- Fully stitched velcro edges on all x3 sides of screen. Kit includes self adhesive velcro tape to apply around your door frame
- Wide range of applications:- home kitchen, bedroom, offices, balcony, business stores
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
Measurements in: Width x Height
(please include 0.8″ on the top and x2 sides in your measurements to connect the screen to your door frame)
DIY Magnetic Fly Screen Door
Finally a magnetic screen door with heavy duty magnets and a superior mesh curtain which lets you enjoy the breeze (insect free) in your house when leaving doors open
When it’s warm…. you want to open every door and let fresh air in. The trouble is… you end up letting a lot of mosquitos in as well.
And we all know that mosquitos can be dangerous. You need the new type of screen door that opens easily and then magically closes itself behind you.
So if your hands are full, or you have a forgetful family member, you can still let fresh air in and keep annoying bugs out.
The secret isn’t really magic it’s magnets. 28 magnets to be exact.
When you separate them they automatically snap back together, so bugs have little chance to enter.
Magic Magnet Flyscreen Doors are perfect for single doors, a must have for homes with sliding doors, and is even great for campers and RV’s.
Because even when your hands are full, Magic Magnet Flyscreen Doors will snap close behind you. That makes it great for pets too, because instead of scratching and whining, they can come and go as they please.
And it puts an end to slamming doors, because it closes gently every time
Plus it is so easy to install
- no nails
- no screws
- no tools
….it goes up in seconds and stays up …..no matter how often you, your kids or your dog go through.
So let the fresh air in and keep those annoying bugs out
Best of all Magic Magnet Flyscreen Doors saves you money because when it’s nice you can leave those doors open and you won’t have to use air conditioning
And when the weather turns chilly, just take it down and store it away for next year
Use one for your sliding door, one for your back door, one for your home and the other for your RV
Some of the screen door features include:-
- With heavy duty magnets this ensures a quick, automatic close each and every time.
- Easy for children & pets to walk through while blocking off any flies and insects from entering the house.
- Each magnetic flyscreen door is installed in minutes with no tradesman tools required.
- Folds up for easy storage
- Fits single doors, sliding doors, RV’s and more
- Instantly opens, magically closes
- Long service life 5 + years
- Durable, easy to clean
Magnetic Insect Screens is committed to providing you with the best price and value on your next Do It Yourself magnetic screen door.
Avoid the cheap nylon mesh screen doors
Compared to the cheap nylon insect screen mesh, this mesh material is more durable and will last longer in your home. The density of this door curtain is 15×17 mesh.
This mesh is not only great in keeping out flies and insects, but also allows fresh air and sunshine into your home.
Some benefits of buying the better quality mesh models include:
- Chemical corrosion resistant
- Retains a good natural looking solid shape
Tips For Purchasing A DIY Magnetic Screen Door
- The screen mesh is folded within the bagged packaging. Please be careful when you’re opening the packaging, not to use scissors or a sharp tool which might damage the mesh
- This mesh is not easy to break, and does not leave any crease marks.